Each year we experiment on our Mystery Science Theater 3000 audience, testing their laughing gear to the max.
Well this time we bring you some of the most painful movies ever ‘riffed’. Not only do Mike, Joel and the 'bots present 5 fabulous stinkers, but we have Daniel Griffith with us to introduce the night, apart from being the guy who made the Dark Star doc we are screening (Let there be light) but he also does all the featurettes for the DVD releases and he is bringing some goodies and surprises for us to add to the night.
With free MOUNTAIN DEW and HAAGAN DASZ ice-cream and the chance to meet fellow twisted individuals, this is going to be our best night on the Satellite of Love yet!
And if you have never been to an all-nighter before? Then come to this – spend the night laughing with kindred souls!
The movies are:
- SQUIRM (Dir: Jeff Lieberman, 1976)
- ROBOT MONSTER (Dir: Phil Tucker, 1953)
- NIGHT OF THE BLOOD BEAST (dir: Bernard L. Kowalski, 1958)
- INVASION OF THE NEPTUNE MEN (Dir: Koji Ota, 1961)
- THE PROJECTED MAN (Dir: Ian Curteis and John Croydon, 1967
WE GOT MOVIE SIGN...